The Williams Law Office is available to appear on your behalf whether you are charged with a violations, misdemeanors or felony. Although the geographic focus of the practice is New York City, the Office is available to appear anywhere in the State of New York. The Office will assist you from the moment you need to surrender yourself to the local police to the conclusion of your case. The Williams Law Office is familiar with all County, District, Town and Village Courts. When you retain the Williams Law Office your rights are defended by an experienced trial lawyer.
Sometimes negotiating a fair plea is the best outcome a lawyer can obtain for the client. The Williams Law Office will give you an honest assessment of whether a plea or trial is in your best interest. Beware of lawyers that promise victory to secure a large retainer and afterwards tell you that you have to take a plea.
The following are examples of the criminal charges commonly handled by the Williams Law Office:
- DWI /DUI
- Juvenile Offenses (Supreme Courts)
- Welfare, Mortgage, Insurance and Health Care Fraud
- Bribery and Official Misconduct
- Larceny and Theft Offenses
- Arson and Burglary
- Domestic Violence and Strangulation
- Violent Assault and Robbery
- Homicide (Murder, Manslaughter and Vehicular Manslaughter)
- Sex Offenses and Offenses against children
- Controlled Substance and Drug Offenses (Sale and Possession)
- Weapons Offenses
- Conspiracy and Enterprise Corruption
- Hate Crimes
- Bail Jumping & Escape
- Gambling Offenses
- Prostitution Offenses
The Defense practice also includes
Preparing clients to testify before a Grand Jury, Judge or Petit Jury. Preparing Pre Pleading Memoranda for the Court and District Attorney Suppression Hearings.
Hearings on Offender Status (Persistent Violent Offender, Persistent Felony Offender, Second Felony Offender)